Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (Season 1)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Original release||September 18, 2020|
The first season of the television show Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous was released on September 18nd, 2020.
Set against the timeline of the blockbuster film Jurassic World, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous follows a group of six teenagers trapped at a new adventure camp on the opposite side of Isla Nublar. When the events of the film unfold and dinosaurs are unleashed across the island, each kid realizes their very survival rests on the shoulders of themselves and their fellow campers. Unable to reach the outside world, our six teens will go from strangers to friends to family as they band together to survive the dinosaurs and uncover hidden secrets so deep they threaten the world itself.
The first season follows teenagers Darius Bowman, Brooklynn, Sammy Gutierrez, Yasmina Fadoula, Ben Pincus and Kenji Kon who are chosen to attend Camp Cretaceous, Jurassic World's brand new adventure park. Things start to go astray from the very first night after Darius and Kenji fall into the Raptor Paddock, then accidentally venture into the Carnotaurus Paddock the next day. After a storm results in a stampede and the near death of Darius and Brooklynn in a Gyrosphere, the counsellors attempt to consult park management to either increase the staffing or send the campers home before any further incidents arise. Left behind at Camp, the kids cross paths with the recently escaped Indominus Rex as Jurassic World descends into chaos. Heading south to the main park, tensions flare as the group discover that Sammy has been spying for a company with sinister motives. Narrowly avoiding encounters with the Mosasaur and Carnotaurus, an attack on the monorail by Pteranodons leads to the apparent death of Ben. Finally making it to the dock, the kids realise they are too late and have missed the last ferry off the island.
- Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius Bowman, a dinosaur expert.
- Jenna Ortega as Brooklynn, a social media sensation.
- Ryan Potter as Kenji Kon, a self-appointed VIP.
- Raini Rodriguez as Sammy Gutierrez, described as gregarious and enthusiastic.
- Sean Giambrone as Ben Pincus, a sensitive and bookish type.
- Kausar Mohammed as Yasmina Fadoula, a world-class athlete.
- Jameela Jamil as Roxie, a counsellor at Camp Cretaceous.
- Glen Powell as Dave, a counsellor at Camp Cretaceous.
- Phil Buckman as Dr. Meriwether, an NPC in the Camp Cretaceous VR Game.
- Benjamin Flores Jr. as Brandon Bowman, Darius' older brother.
- Jeff Bergman as Mr. DNA, an animated DNA strand that was the mascot for Jurassic Park and later repurposed for Jurassic World.
- Greg Chun as Henry Wu, InGen's Lead Genetic Biologist at Jurassic World.
- James Arnold Taylor as Eddie, an InGen scientist in Henry Wu's Research Facility.
- Keston John as Frederick Bowman, Darius' father who passed away from a terminal illness.
|Camp Cretaceous||1.01||September 18th, 2020||Zack Stentz & Scott Kreamer||Lane Lueras|
|After waiting his whole life to see dinosaurs, lucky Darius wins the chance to join five other campers on Isla Nublar for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.|
|Secrets||1.02||September 18th, 2020||Sheela Shrinivas||Dan Riba|
|With the rest of the crew off visiting a genetics lab, Kenji sneaks Darius into the park's top-secret underbelly — and straight into danger.|
|The Cattle Drive||1.03||September 18th, 2020||Rick Williams||Zasung Kang|
|The campers hop into their Gyrospheres to help move a dinosaur herd toward fresh grazing lands. But an incoming storm stirs up unexpected trouble.|
|Things Fall Apart||1.04||September 18th, 2020||M. Wills||Michael Mullen|
|Darius remembers the promise he made to his dad. Elsewhere on the island, the campers find themselves face-to-face with a newly freed threat.|
|Happy Birthday, Eddie!||1.05||September 18th, 2020||Josie Campbell||Zasung Kang|
|After a close encounter with the Indominus, the gang seeks shelter in the genetics lab, where a strange scientist reveals the truth about Dr. Wu.|
|Welcome to Jurassic World||1.06||September 18th, 2020||Zack Stentz||Michael Mullen|
|Sammy's secret shocks everyone — but there's no time for anger when an accident unleashes a flock of Pteranodons and forces the crew below ground.|
|Last Day of Camp||1.07||September 18th, 2020||Sheela Shrinivas||Eric Elrod|
|The campers leave the Mosasaurus lagoon and fight their way onto the monorail … where Ben gets a chance to face his fears.|
|End of the Line||1.08||September 18th, 2020||Scott Kreamer||Zesung Kang|
|It's a race against time as the campers make their way to the main dock to catch the last ferry leaving the island. But what if they're too late?|